Ecosulis specialise in technology-empowered nature restoration for people, planet, and progress. We are making rewilding commercially viable to accelerate the vision of a recoverable earth within our lifetime. Underpinned by our investment in cutting-edge technology, pioneering science-based consultancy and 30 years of expertise, our passionate team are supporting governments and commercial businesses globally to make rewilding more accessible and inclusive than ever.
Continually developing landscape-scale habitats that enrich biodiversity, we see a future where rewilding is not only a way to develop more space for wild nature or to benefit our health and wellbeing, but also a financially viable market. We see opportunity for everyone to add value, driving positive impact at a global scale. This is a story of what can be achieved, rather than what needs to be done.
Click here to find out more information.
About the role
We are looking for a proactive, driven individual to join us as our Operations Administrator. Working for our Business Operations Manager, you will provide professional administrative support to the Operations team, including our Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Officer (QSHE), and the wider organisation to aid us in achieving our organisational goals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assisting the Business Operations Manager and QSHE Officer with implementing and monitoring best practice business management principles and compliance, including Health & Safety compliance
- Coordinating the procurement process
- Arranging and coordinating company meetings
- Maintaining document and template libraries
- Researching and implementing new processes
- Producing draft procedure
- Managing and maintaining company inventories
- Assisting with company IT requirements
This is a great role for someone wanting a challenging administrative position. You will receive coaching and development from our Business Operations Manager and the QHSE Officer and a commitment to helping you be the best you can be.
The successful candidate will possess a growth mindset and a desire to learn. You will have prior experience of working in a fast-paced admin position. Business related qualification or a minimum of two years experience advantageous.
This is a busy role with lots to learn, so you will need to be resilient and able to ask questions to get the best outcomes. You will also need to be able to take a pragmatic approach and show a real desire to solve problems.
In addition, you will need to:
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Show attention to detail
- Be able to work independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all that you do
You must hold a full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle for this role for travel to team and other meetings as needed.
- Job type: Permanent, full time
- Start date: January 2022
- Salary: Circa £20,000
- Location: The role will be home based with travel to site, and meetings as needed. The ideal candidate will live within commuting distance of Bath
How to apply
To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter by clicking on the link: https://ecosulis.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=152
Ecosulis is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Ecosulis we encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are under-represented throughout our industry. Appointment will always however be made on merit and judged against the job description and person specification.