About the role
As part of our expansion plans, we are looking for a proactive, strategically minded and commercially focused business development person to lead our Marketing, Sales, and Bid team. Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be instrumental in leading the acceleration of our mission for global rewilding.
This is challenging new progressive role, working in a in a highly innovative organisation. Key responsibilities include:
· Leading and managing the marketing team, including making business critical marketing decisions, developing in-house staff ability (particularly via our internship programme), and recruiting or outsourcing additional skills and capacity as required.
· Working closely with our project delivery, nature recovery and innovation teams to select, commercialise and promote a pipeline of new products and services.
· Review and continuous development of our marketing delivery and associated channels such as web content, campaigns, social media, webinars, and masterclasses
· Working with key partner organisations
· Providing data and progress updates on key performance criteria to the senior leadership team and other key stakeholders
· Attend and deliver pitches, presentations, workshops and conferences with customers, partners, and suppliers to represent the company and its vision with the aim of expanding our network of supporters and customers.
Ecosulis specialise in technology-powered nature restoration for people, planet, and progress. We’re making rewilding commercially viable to accelerate the vision of a recoverable earth within our lifetime. Our experts advise and deliver landscape-scale habitat restoration projects across the UK, while our practical ecologists work in collaboration with many major contractors. We also have a teams of nature recovery and rewilding specialists delivering a variety of projects for landowners and corporates. Ecosulis has invested in cutting-edge technology, pioneering science-based nature-based consultancy and contracting for over 30 years.
We see a future where rewilding is not only a way to develop more space for wild nature or to benefit our health and wellbeing, but also a financially viable market. We see opportunity for everyone to add value, driving positive impact at a global scale. This is a story of what can be achieved, rather than what needs to be done.
Click here to find out more information
Committed and tenacious, you’ll need to be confident and articulate in discussing issues, expressing your thoughts in a compelling and authentic way. You will be well organised, show good attention to detail and show a desire to learn and grow. An ability to be pragmatic with a problem-solving approach is essential at Ecosulis, where we strive to work to our values and do the right thing.
In addition, you must:
· Be resilient and able to manage conflict
· Work well with other team members and across teams
· Have a relevant degree and/or applicable marketing qualifications from CIM or equivalent
· Demonstrate a proven portfolio of successful marketing strategies
· Possess a strong commercial background with a working knowledge of budgets and business planning
You must also hold a full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: August 2022
Salary: Depending on experience.
Location: The role will be home based with travel required when requested.
Discounted holiday purchase scheme
Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing Support
Paid sick leave
Employee Discount Platform
Reward points program
Health Cash Plan
Wellness days off
Training and development offering
Bike to work scheme.
How to apply
To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter using the link below:
Closing date for the position: Friday 1st July.
For a confidential chat please call our recruitment manager Josh on 07823 682373
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Ecosulis is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Here at Ecosulis we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout our industry. Appointment will always however, be made on merit and judged against the job description and person specification.
We are always excited to take on new projects, approach unique challenges, and create novel solutions to make your rewilding objectives possible.
If you want to take on a nature restoration project or want to join our aim to accelerate rewilding, then we want to help.
Get in touch with us today and let’s talk about what we can achieve together.
ConstructionPrivate LandownersOrganisations & GovernmentUtilities
BiodiversityHabitat CreationRewilding AdvisoryGreen FintechELMs Landscape Recovery
History of Ecosulis
What is Rewilding?Principles of Rewilding
Ecosulis LtdHarwell Innovation CentreBuilding 173, Curie AvenueHarwell CampusOxfordOX11 0QGTel: 01235 612 216
Ecosulis LtdFaraday Wharf Innovation CentreHolt StreetBirminghamB7 4BBTel: 0121 250 5746
Ecosulis Ltd272 Bath StreetGlasgowG2 4JRTel: 0141 354 7699
Ecosulis LtdBritannia HouseCaerphilly Business ParkCardiffCF83 3GGTel: 02921 679 141
Ecosulis Ltd3rd Floor86-90 Paul StreetLondonEC2A 4NETel: 020 3974 2548
Ecosulis LtdLeiston Enterprise CentreEastlands Industrial EstateLeistonSuffolkIP16 4USTel: 01235 612 216
Company Number 03724176.