- Outcome: Improved rewilding project outcomes (resulting from more informed decision making), and a better understanding of rewilding best practice.
Rewilding is a progressive conservation approach that is now being employed on a growing scale, both in the UK and across the globe. Organisations and initiatives embarking on rewilding projects, or looking to learn more about rewilding, will benefit from support and insightful advice from those well-versed in both the practice and theory of rewilding.
The multi-disciplinary Ecosulis rewilding team has the knowledge and experience to assist with a wide range of rewilding projects.
We can offer:
- Assistance with finding and writing funding applications
- Rewilding site design
- A range of relevant ecological sruveys, as well as an assessment of any relevant constraints or planning requirements (i.e. Habitat Regulations Assessment)
- Habitat restoration implementation
- Biodiversity and environmental monitoring
- Communications and interaction with local interest groups and other stakeholders
Want to know more?
For a no obligation discussion about how the Ecosulis rewilding consultancy service might add value to your project or business, please contact Vance Russell, Ecosulis Biodiversity Lead (Vance.Russell@ecosulis.co.uk / 01225 876 974).